Frequently Asked Questions
All charts are available both as printed sheet music and as a PDF. You can also choose to buy both formats at once — just select the "Print + PDF" option when you're adding a product to your cart. All PDFs will be available as a digital download immediately after purchase.
YOU'LL BE GETTING THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
- Professionally printed sheet music on great paper: sturdy stock, low-glare, no-bleed, double-sided, folded large format (11x17)
- Coil-bound score
- PDF backups, so you can make as many copies as your band needs
- The ability to email or Dropbox individual parts, so the players in your band will have a copy of their music to practice at home
- All this, for just a few dollars more than if you were to buy a single copy of an arrangement
YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR PRINTED MUSIC WITHIN ABOUT A WEEK, OFTEN SOONER
- Most orders ship out within 1-2 days. Some ship same-day.
- Most orders ship via First Class or Priority Mail
YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR PDF INSTANTLY AFTER CHECKOUT
- You will be provided with a direct download link immediately after checkout
- You will receive an email with a download link after order is fulfilled
YES. PRINT AS MANY AS YOU NEED FOR THE PURPOSES OF YOUR ENSEMBLE.
WONDERING WHY YOU MIGHT NEED TO PRINT MULTIPLE COPIES?
- You want the members of your band to have 'practice copies' to work on at home
- You need extra scores to use at adjudication festivals
- Your third trombone player left his folder on the roof of the car on the way to the gig
OF COURSE, I HOPE YOU WILL RESPECT THE FACT THAT I EARN MY LIVING BY SELLING THIS MUSIC.
And I ask you not to give away—or loan, for that matter—copies of this music to friends and colleagues. I hope you'll do the right thing and encourage them to purchase their own copy. If they need it ASAP, they can purchase the PDF Downloads and have the music they need instantly.
YES. AND NO.
One of the main reasons I want to make these PDFs available for purchase is because it makes it so much more convenient to share music.
I COMPLETELY ENDORSE YOU USING THESE PDFS IN ANY OF THESE ETHICAL WAYS:
- Email or DropBox individual parts so the guys & gals in your band can get copies to practice at home
- Email or DropBox individual parts so the guys & gals in your band can get parts on their iPads
- Keep your PDFs on a hard drive or secure cloud storage so you won't have to worry about missing parts in future use
- Think I've left something off this list? If you're not sure, ask me.
THESE TYPES OF SHARING GO AGAINST THE SPIRIT AND INTENT OF OUR TRANSACTION. PLEASE DON'T DO THEM.
- Email (or otherwise share) the entire set of PDFs to a friend of yours who wants to play the chart
- Post the entire set of PDFs online on a filesharing (or other such) site to allow others to download them without paying for them
- Think I've left an example of BAD sharing off this list? If you're not sure, ask me.